Interactive and Online Tellington TTouch for Dogs, Level 1
6 weekly interactive ZOOM sessions beginning October 29, 2022
Discover techniques designed to cooperatively:
- Help your dog be their BEST selves!
- Enhance self-control
- Develop good leash habits
- Reduce anxiety & fear
- Address reactivity
- Support senior & special need dogs
- Develop trust & Communication
Combine 20 hours of live, interactive instruction with the ease and convenience of a comprehensive online course, which includes lifetime access, 24/7.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in a 6-day hands-on session. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Beginning on October 29, 2022, join me for 6 weekly LIVE interactive Zoom sessions. In these sessions, I will expertly guide you on how to adapt the Tellington TTouch techniques and exercises to your own specific animals and to even yourself!
The LIVE class schedule runs as follows:
- Saturday, October 29 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm (4 hours)
- Thursday, November 3 – 4:00 – 7:00pm (3 hours)
- Thursday, November 10, 4:00 – 7:00pm (3 hours)
- Thursday, November 17 4, 4:00 – 7:00pm (3 hours)
- Monday, December 1, 4:00 – 7:00pm (3 hours)
- Saturday, December 3, 12:00pm – 4:00pm (4 hours)
The times are Pacific Time (North America) so check your time zone.
The class is small and allows for individualized advice and attention.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to help their dog(s) be the best they can be and to enhance their relationship, and for dog trainers who want to add TTouch techniques to their current dog training method. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear introduction to the Tellington TTouch Method for Dogs, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- 10 Lesson Modules: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours of “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 100 Page Course Manual
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
- Complete PDF set of Tellington TTouch Flashcards
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- Six 3- or 4- hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- Recorded class sessions for further review
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
All this for only $699.00. Space is limited so register early.
For more information and to register, click here.