Interactive and Online Tellington TTouch for Dogs, Level 1
CANCELLED! Check back here for new dates and additional events.
6 weekly interactive ZOOM sessions beginning May 20, 2023
Discover techniques designed to cooperatively:
- Help your dog be their BEST selves!
- Enhance self-control
- Develop good leash habits
- Reduce anxiety & fear
- Address reactivity
- Support senior & special need dogs
- Develop trust & Communication
Combine 20 hours of live, interactive instruction with the ease and convenience of a comprehensive online course, which includes lifetime access, 24/7. Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in a 6-day hands-on session. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
Then, beginning on May 20, 2023, join me for 6 weekly LIVE interactive Zoom sessions. In these sessions, I will expertly guide you on how to adapt the Tellington TTouch techniques and exercises to your own specific animals and to even yourself!
The LIVE class schedule runs as follows:
- Saturday, May 20 – 12:00pm – 4:00pm (4 hours)
- Thursday, May 25 – 3:00pm – 6:00pm (3 hours)
- NO CLASS Thursday, June 1
- Thursday, June 8, 3:00pm – 6:00pm (3 hours)
- Thursday, June 15, 3:00pm – 6:00pm (3 hours)
- Thursday, June 22, 3:00 – 6:00pm (3 hours)
- Saturday, June 24, 12:00pm – 4:00pm (4 hours)
The times are Pacific Time (North America) so check your time zone.
The class is small and allows for individualized advice and attention.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to help their dog(s) be the best they can be and to enhance their relationship, and for dog trainers who want to add TTouch techniques to their current dog training method*. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
*This course has been pre-approved for 16 CEUs by the Pet Professional Accreditation Board (PPAB), and for 25 CEUs by the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC).
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear introduction to the Tellington TTouch Method for Dogs, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
- 10 Lesson Modules: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Hours of “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Study Quiz Questions at the end of each section for your own learning
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 100 Page Course Manual
- Lesson video assignments, to be completed by those pursuing certification
- 24/7 access to all materials
- Complete PDF set of Tellington TTouch Flashcards
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
- Six 3- or 4- hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- Recorded class sessions for further review
- In class assistants co-teaching and supporting the group’s learning and questions.
All this for only $699.00. Space is limited so register early.
For more information and to register, click here.